Tonight, a dear friend shared an inspiring Instagram post about a woman whose scars created hurdles and ultimately a sense of self beyond traditional beauty ideals. I found it to be so touching, I was immediately inspired to create. What came from Spirit was this message — Our inner strengths, our Spirit guidance and our Foundational support can lead us and hold us in times of shame, questioning and self-doubt. Here’s to all of you out there who have visible and invisible scars. I honor you and share this visioning spread to dig deeper into your understanding and embodiment of the beauty that IS you, not just an idea WITHIN your mind.
Bless you all, dear beauties.
So it be.
I posted the maximum word count on Insta. This is the full-deal. It is my hope to share this with for the highest good for all.
1. Your Foundation – This, the most integral part of any structure, holds you steady. You can use the lessons of this card to build your strongest foundation in self-identity and courage to be your own dang self.
2. Inner Strengths – You may or may not be aware of your inner strength. You probably have MANY. This placement holds for you a key. This key opens the door, helps you tap in and gives you insight: Who is that badass living inside you? The one who’s so excited you’ve chosen to rock this boat.
3. Physical Embodiment – Now that you’ve built your base and fortified it with your inner strength(s), it is time for embodiment. This placement gives you the reigns to direct your physical self and begin. Isn’t that always the hardest part? It is time dearie!! It is time to physically give love to what has been neglected. Take that hot bath. Take that long walk. Take that action step that starts you on this path of physically telling your body that you mean business and hold your beautiful head high.
4. Emotional Support – OKAY! You have given your material self some needed gifts, now is time to feel them. This placement will show you how to truly appreciate this journey of bearing your scars with grace and love, gratitude and forgiveness. Every scar you carry is an integral part of who you are at this very moment. Use this card’s energy to direct your feelings toward self-love, not just self-acceptance. Kiss your scars with love! Cradle them in your hands and look at them as the precious gifts they are.
5. Your Burning Desire – What do you want? No, for real, like what do you pine for? What is your heart truly yearning for, now that you feel the love and bear your scars with gratitude? This placement will send you on your way. This card’s energy can guide your toward your first steps or give you the green light needed to go get that thing! This card is your permission to want it and go get it.
6. Mental Focus – You may wonder why this is almost last. There’s a damn reason. How many of us get caught up in our thoughts before we begin and then never begin? How many of us simply can’t see past the self-limiting thoughts in our minds. This spread says eff that. That’s why the mental focus is at the end. You have to feel what you want before you can see it. You have to begin the journey like the fool without thinking, just go. Now that you have gone through the steps and begin, get your head right. Think of those scars. How did you get them? How can they move you toward your burning desire? How can you put the shame away? What do you need to tell yourself to continue to feel that cradling and compassion of your formative experiences, those from which you bear scars? This placement helps you create those mantras and that clarity you seek to maintain your path, to Bear those Scars with a sense of pride and acknowledgement of their integral place in your life, but no longer holding you back from going after your life with fervor.
7. Spirit Guidance – Like the Chakra system, the number Seven invites you to lean into your Spirit guidance, in whatever way you choose. You have laid the ground work and now it is time for faith. Not only faith in yourself, but faith that the Universe has your back. Feel the hand of pure Love at your back. Feel your own hands of pure love cradling you in this journey. Know you are loved and you are not alone. Look in the mirror and say “I love you.”. Say it until you believe it. This card’s energy can give you the power.